Hope4Cancer COVID-19 Update
December 15, 2020
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Hope4Cancer has held the health and safety of our patients and staff as the highest priority in all of our actions. While the situation continues to unfold, we are diligently observing world events and evolving our procedures as necessary.
As part of our mission to always provide you with the most accurate information regarding what to expect in our world-renowned treatment centers, we bring you this important update on our current protocols and precautions.
Hope4Cancer is and will remain open and accepting patients — both new and follow-up — at both the Tijuana and Cancun treatment centers in Mexico. Patients and companions can now pass freely between Mexico and the USA for the purpose of medical treatment, which qualifies as “essential travel”.
We are also proud to report that Hope4Cancer Tijuana was one of the first facilities inspected to ensure Covid-19 safety by COFEPRIS, the top health regulatory agency in Mexico, and received a perfect inspection grade. Our Cancun treatment center has since followed suit, with both of our facilities passing several routine health inspections over the course of this year. Across the board, our team has been working hard to ensure our patients’ continued care and safety by meeting all of the government-mandated criteria and more.
The following is an overview of some of the proactive steps we are currently taking to protect our patients:
- All patients and companions are screened for COVID symptoms both prior to departure via our Admissions Department, and again upon arrival via our medical staff
- All staff and visitors receive temperature checks upon re-entry and are provided masks and gloves for use both inside and outside our treatment centers
- All staff members have been strictly instructed to stay home if they are at all symptomatic; any suspicious symptoms require COVID testing before returning to work
- Our staff are receiving immune-boosting supplements and/or IV’s as a preventative measure to help strengthen the immune system
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been introduced to both of our treatment centers, as well as thorough daily cleanings of our inpatient rooms in Tijuana
- Our treatment centers are sanitized regularly by a professional anti-COVID sterilization service via nebulization sprayers
- Our treatment centers have safety procedures in place for when/if a patient displays suspicious symptoms during their stay
As a Hope4Cancer patient, your healing program includes an extensive program of immune-boosting therapies and IV’s that equip your body to prevent the contraction of diseases like COVID-19. Following the 7 Key Principles of Cancer Therapy provides a multi-faceted approach to health and healing – this makes us confident that, in tandem with the common-sense guidelines worldwide health authorities recommend you follow, your 3-week program in our treatment centers may indeed be safer than being anywhere else.
Though this unprecedented time does require extra care and consideration, we also know that cancer does not pause. To ensure that you receive the timely treatment you need and deserve, our Counselors are standing by to assist with up-to-date information and guidance to help you overcome any of the unique challenges you may be facing in this evolving scenario.
If you have any questions related to COVID-19 and treatment at Hope4Cancer, please don’t hesitate to reach out:
U.S. Toll-Free Calls: 1-888-544-5993
International Calls: +1 619-669-6511
Hours of Operation (PST = Pacific Standard Time):
- Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm PST
- Saturday: 9am-1pm PST
- Sunday: Closed