The Corinne Bruce Story
(UPDATE 4/29/13: CORINNE BRUCE REPORTS THAT HER CA 15-3 IS NOW IN THE NORMAL RANGE! BACK TO THE STORY …)
We all know the story of why chemotherapy and radiation are not the best choices for cancer, especially advanced cases. But do alternative breast cancer treatments work in advanced Stage IV metastatic disease? We simply need to turn to Corinne Bruce’s story to show how that is indeed the case.
Corinne came to Hope4Cancer Institute in February 2013 with a case of Stage IV breast cancer that had spread to the bones. Her belief in alternative breast cancer treatments led her Hope4Cancer Institute.
Alternative Breast Cancer Treatments In Action
Her story so far is short and sweet. It is best if we let her say it in her own words:
I was originally diagnosed with Stage II breast cancer in October 2012, at 45 years old. The doctors told me my options of chemotherapy, radiation and potential surgeries; however, I needed to have a PET scan because there was something worrisome on my MRI.
It may seem odd to read that I am thankful that the PET scan indicated metastases to my bone, thus putting me at Stage IV cancer; but I do feel thankful because it required me to look at alternative treatments more seriously.
I went to Hope4Cancer in February 2013 and had my CA 15-3 cancer marker of 194 (normal range for the CA 15-3 is zero to 35). It is now April of 2013 -eight weeks later- and I have cancer markers at 39!
I cannot say enough about the physicians and nurses, at Hope4Cancer–the professionalism, the approach to treatments, the way you are treated as a whole person is a remarkable and healing experience. The support that you receive from all the staff–from those who clean the facility and your room, to the ones who juice vegetables, to those who prepare your meals and ensure that you receive the nutritional balance you require – I attribute my success to all of them.
Alternative or Conventional? You Need To Know This
Can everyone have the same story? Not always. People respond to treatments at different rates, and that is something that people need to understand about treating cancer, even when they use alternative methods. Everyone’s body is different.Cancers themselves are different and how they communicate and respond to your body’s “prodding” makes a difference.
Although Corinne’s numbers look phenomenal, she still needs to continue with her treatments long term in a disciplined manner to ensure that she can claim a full victory. Doing your treatments with the right guidance and following all the steps, like Corinne has been doing, is fundamental to success.
Let us look at some of the benefits of going alternative vs. conventional:
- Non-Toxic. Our treatments don’t add toxic substances or radiation to the body.
- No Physical Damage. Unlike chemotherapy that can act like a poison or radiation that can burn and kill healthy cells as well as cancer cells, alternative treatments are gentle and stimulate the body to heal itself.
- Better Survival Prognosis. Many of our breast cancer survivors live on to live happy and productive lives. In the conventional world the story is slightly different. Breast cancer mortality rates have been going down but not because the treatments are working, but because early detection is improving. As the cancer progresses, your options get really limited. According to the American Cancer Society, the 5-year survival rate for Stage IV breast cancer is down at 15% using conventional therapies.
- Lowered Susceptibility to Recurrence and Other Infections. Most chemotherapy simply kills the immune system. That is a paradox in cancer treatments, because the only way the body knows how to fight against cancer is by using its immune system! Our treatments do not suppress the immune system, instead … they build it up.
- Improved Quality of Life. What is a life if every moment you live you feel like dying? Our treatments do not cause long term side effects. In conventional medicine, long term chemotherapy makes life unbearable for breast cancer survivors. Read our article about how adjuvant breast cancer treatments such as aromatase inhibitors (wordwide sales of $3.5 billion a year) can cause long-term damage to patient’s lives. Hope4Cancer’s goal is to cut you loose once you are better, so that you can live your life!
We can go on, but lets stop here for now. You can also read how alternative breast cancer treatments are helping Tamara overcome cancer, as well as her daughter’s perspective on how she and her mother are working together to overcome. We look forward to bringing you updates on these amazing human beings (and others as well) as they continue their fight against the travesty called cancer.
(This article and testimonial, including the patient’s image, is published with the express consent of the patient. Protecting your privacy is essential to us, we will never publish any information about a patient without their permission.)