Salvus Immunotherapy is a powerful treatment that can be used in combination with one of Hope4Cancer’s core therapies: Sunivera Immunotherapy, Sono-Photo Dynamic Therapy, or Photo Dynamic Therapy Plus. It is also now integrated into Salgena Immunotherapy as a replacement for the TCM® component of the program.
There are three phases of the Salvus Immunotherapy protocol, each critical to activating the adaptive immune system suppressed by cancer: (1) TCM® IV infusion, (2) Harry Protein injection, and (3) TCM® with Blue Scorpion Venom oral spray.
I. TCM® IV Infusion
An infamous function of cancer is its ability to suppress dendritic cell activation, rendering them unable to transfer essential information to T-cells and allowing the immune system to lie dormant. To combat this, the first phase of the Salvus Immunotherapy protocol utilizes TCM® IV infusions.
TCM® (T-Cell Modulator) is an immunomodulating agent made from dialyzed extracts of the white blood cells found in the spleen of gray sharks. These extracts have been found to aid dendritic cells in the transfer of antigen information, and ultimately trigger the T-cells responsible for recognizing and killing infected cells. Administered intravenously, the TCM® IV infusion provides a powerful immune boost, elevating leukocyte and monocyte levels.
II. Harry Protein Injection
Following the TCM® IV infusion, an injection of Harry Protein is administered to expose cancer cells to the immune system. As a mechanism of defense and to be able to hide from the immune system, cancer cells have the ability to internalize the antigens that make them recognizable to immune system cells. With the Harry Protein injection, we force the cancer cells to expose all those antigens, making it very difficult for the cancer cells to be able to hide from immune system cells.
Once immune system cells are able to identify the cancer cells, an active immune reaction and attack against the cancer cells are promoted, which protects the patient from metastasis and can be combined with a follow-up of low dose chemotherapy or other integrative options for a more comprehensive treatment approach.
III. TCM® + Blue Scorpion Venom Oral Spray
The third phase of the protocol is a TCM® + Blue Scorpion Venom (BSV) oral spray regimen. The properties of BSV have the ability to break down tumors and when combined with TCM® can prevent metastasis. As part of the Salvus Immunotherapy protocol, Hope4Cancer patients receive a 12-week supply of TCM® + BSV oral spray to continue use at home at a rate of six times daily, five days a week. This regimen extends the many benefits and immune-supporting properties of TCM®.
Salvus Immunotherapy is most effective when used as part of a comprehensive treatment program derived from The 7 Key Principles of Cancer Therapy.
- Patent WO2016195468: Strengthened T-Cell Modulator than can modulate the immune response, specifically designed for therapeutic use for the treatment of the disease known as vitiligo.
- Patent WO2013058640: Method for the extraction, verification and counting of dialyzed leukocyte extract originating from shark spleen in order to obtain potentialized transfer factor, specifically designed for use as treatment against the disease known asthma.
- Patent WO2016195470: Potentiated T-cell modulator able to modulate immune response, method for extracting, testing and counting a dialysable leukocyte extract from shark spleen to produce same, and therapeutic use thereof.
- Certifications from SAGARPA (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development) and SEMARNAT (Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources) in Mexico that establish that the gray shark is not considered endangered and can be lawfully harvested.
- Palucka K, Banchereau J (2013) Dendritic-cell-based therapeutic cancer vaccines. Immunity 39, 38-48.
- Nestle FO (2000) Dendritic cell vaccination for cancer therapy. Oncogene 19, 6673-6679.
- Santos PM, Butterfield LH (2018) Dendritic cell-based cancer vaccines. J. Immunol. 200, 443-449.
- Papewalis C, Ehlers M, Schott M (2010) Advances in cellular therapy for the treatment of thyroid cancer. J. Oncol. Article ID 179491, 11 pages.
- Van de Laar L, Coffer PJ (2012) Regulation of dendritic cell development by GM-CSF: molecular control and implications for immune homeostasis and therapy. Blood 119, 3383-3393.
- Cancer Pain Management with a Venom of Blue Scorpion Endemic in Cuba, Called Rhopalurus Junceus “ Escozul”, Di Lorenzo L.*,1, Palmieri Chiara2 , Cusano Antonio1 and Foti Calogero1, 1Rehabilitation Unit Rummo BN Hospital Doctorate Program, Rehab Med Tor Vergata University, Rome, Italy 2Campus Biomedico Oncology, University of Rome, Rome, Italy
- Biochemical and molecular characterization of the venom from the Cuban scorpion Rhopalurus junceus, B.I. García-Gómez a, F.I.V. Coronas a, R. Restano-Cassulini a, R.R. Rodríguez b, L.D. Possani a, *, a. Department of Molecular Medicine and Bioprocesses, Instituto de Biotecnologia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Avenida Universidad, 2001, Apartado Postal 510-3, Cuernavaca MOR. 62210, Mexico b. Centro de Desarrollo de la Montaña, Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnología y Medio Ambiente, Limonar de Monte Roux, El Salvador Guantanamo, Cuba
For more information about the Salvus protocol and becoming a patient at Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers, reach out to us today for a Free Consultation.
*TCM® is a registered trademark HZ Health
Request a Free Consultation
Regardless of your situation, we believe there is HOPE!
We understand that you may have many concerns right now.
Our admissions counselors are happy to help you find the answers you need.
Get a FREE private consultation call today.
What To Expect
Fill out a secure and confidential form so we can get to know you a little better before the call.
– Less than 5 min to complete.
One of our admissions counselors will call you quickly to lend support and answer any questions that you may have about Hope4Cancer.